Our CRS policy
CSR is an integral part of our DNA and of INESSENS’ values
Being committed to CSR means being concerned about the interests of all stakeholders and being fully aware that our interests are convergent.
Making sure that we always act in this way, mobilising and uniting our employees around this responsible approach, is what our CSR policy is all about.
Our commitments over the next 3 years are based on 6 priorities:
* Local development, health and safety at work
* Health and safety at work
* ECO 7, the core of our analysis and reflection policy in our eco-responsible approach
* Sustainable relations with stakeholders
* The creation of a school for INESSENS professions
* Re-expressing the social and economic model